Friday, May 5, 2017

The Boiled Egg diet: 20 lbs in 2 weeks!

Day 1.

So,   we have previously ascertained that crash diets don't necessarily get the results that they promised.

The military diet was a sad disappointment, let's hope that the boiled egg diet actually holds up to at least some of its hype....Otherwise I'm effed on vow renewal day.

So my diet looks like this:
WEEK 1:
1. Friday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – fruit and 2 slices of meal bread.
• For dinner – Salad and cooked chicken.
2. Saturday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – green salad and cooked chicken.
• For dinner – 2 boiled eggs, salad and an orange.
3. Sunday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – low-fat cheese, a slice of meal bread and one tomato.
• For dinner – Salad and cooked chicken.
4. Monday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – fruit.
• For dinner – salad and streamed chicken.
5. Tuesday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – streamed vegetables and 2 boiled eggs.
• For dinner – barbequed fish and salad.
6. Wednesday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – fruit.
• For dinner – salad and streamed chicken.
7. Thursday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – streamed vegetables with chicken and a tomato salad.
• For dinner – streamed vegetables.
WEEK 2:
1. Friday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – chicken and salad.
• For dinner – 2 boiled eggs, salad and an orange.
2. Saturday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – streamed vegetables and 2 boiled eggs.
• For dinner – barbequed fish and salad.
3. Sunday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – Salad and cooked chicken.
• For dinner – 2 boiled eggs, salad and an orange.
4. Monday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – low-fat cheese, 2 boiled eggs and streamed vegetables.
• For dinner – salad and streamed chicken.
5. Tuesday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – tuna salad.
• For dinner – salad and 2 boiled eggs.
6. Wednesday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch – salad and cooked chicken.
• For dinner – fruits.
7. Thursday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.
• For lunch and dinner – streamed chicken and streamed vegetables
.................
 I'll be taking 2 days off two days at least for my vow renewal before starting The GM diet, I refuse to be hangry whilst declaring my love for my husband

For now I am here:
 Friday:
• For breakfast – fruit and 2 boiled eggs.

• For lunch – fruit and 2 slices of meal bread.

• For dinner – Salad and cooked chicken.

This diet really leaves a lot of room to interpretation. Like the other diet was specific like "you can have five crackers and two ounces of meat" and this diet is just like "I don't know, chicken is good for you have some chicken"

It doesn't specify whether it should be white meat chicken, dark meat chicken, how much chicken I should be eating, what method of cooking I should use. It also doesn't specify how much dressing I'm allowed to have, or whether it has to be low fat. It doesn't say what kind of additions I can or cannot make into my salad..... technically I could still be following this diet if I ate eight pieces Fried Chicken right now with a small salad.

But I'm not gonna do that **sigh**
Soooooooooo....



Honestly I am surprised to see this diet having even lower calories than the last! Hope that doesnt continue!!

xoxo
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love!